Monday 8 February 2010

I'm sharing a little secret..






Some time ago I stumbled upon a teeny tiny little shop in Diepriver selling Petersham Ribbons. Ever since I have spent too much money buying these beautiful ribbons, snapping up each and every design and colour (although, I must say I prefer the more classic colours and designs).

These ribbons can turn any piece of plain paper wrapping into a work of art, or at the very least add some character to the gift! I love using these ribbons around old bottlesd, tying up keys on hooks, anything really.

The 2 talented ladies from Ebony and Ivory have just launched their new website, which I think showcases their bits and bobs beautifully! Do yourself a favour and go look at http://www.ebonyandivoryribbons.co.za/ .
Be inspired!

x a

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails