Friday 26 February 2010

5 things I want to do this weekend


I always see weekends of 2 days of opportunity. It gives me the time to do/organise/finish/clean/throw out whatever I have been meaning to do for a while.

So here are 5 things I want to do this weekend:

  1. Organise my clothes cupboard, clear out what I have not worn in the the last year.

  2. Cut all the bits of fabric for a quilt (yip, I am attempting to make a quilt. I am also realistic in that I know I will not finish it this weekend. Instead, I am aiming to have all the little squares cut up. There's always next weekend)

  3. Go to the Design Indaba and TAKE IT ALL IN- whoohoo!

  4. Spend more time in training my budgie, Withnail. He's starting to bite me, which makes me think I do no spend enough time with him and thus he does not know who the hell I am anymore.

  5. Find that damn Paul Smith Evian bottle

What are you up to this weekend? Whatever it is, have fun! Let's see on Monday what I actually ticked off the list. Experience has taught me that I rarely accomplish what I set out to do on weekends.

x a

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails