Eek! It's here! The conference has been happening all week, and finally it's Friday and the Expo opens it's doors!
"Design Indaba Expo is a 100% local-is-lekker celebration of South African ingrained creativity. Advertising, architecture, craft, decor, film, graphic design, interior design, jewellery, new media, publishing, product design and visual media, are all presented shoulder-to-shoulder."
If you are in Cape Town, head town to the CTICC this weekend. The Expo runs from today (Friday) until Sunday, tickets at the door are only 60 Rond ;)
I hope to tell you all about it after the weekend - it's sure to be a kicker!
(Can you tell I'm excited?)
On another note, it's time I start organising my life (and apartment) again, so here goes with my list of 5 things I want to do this weekend:
- Visit and enjoy and be inspired by the Design Indaba Expo
- Finish the twig chandelier for my brother's wedding (will post pics after it's done!)
- Finish the New York vintage subway sign I started painting last weekend
- Start a new painting - I've been inspired by so any great pieces I saw online this week
- Really enjoy Sunday. We are going to the wine lands for a wine tasting and lunch. I want to take it easy and enjoy - too often I rush through Sunday just to wake up on Monday morning ;)
What have you planned for the weekend?
Hope it's a good one!