Sunday 9 May 2010

Green Kitchens

The colour! Not necessarily eco-friendly, but that's also on the cards.

I'm helping both my future sister-in-laws with their respective homes, and I'm enjoying the fact both have very different styles. P is a little more colour daring, and during Mother's Day brunch this morning, which turned into lunch but it was good all round as now one was really watching the clock anyhow (expect maybe M, as he missioned into the kitchen not able to wait an longer and munched on toast and peanut butter) P asked me what I thought of green for the kitchen.

Well, I love it. I've always thought that the kitchen is one of the spaces in a home that one can get away with painting a brighter colour, especially when people are not to sure about painting a 'colour' in the living areas and tend to stick to neutrals. Here are some of my favourite green kitchens.








Now the only trick is to get the Dom out of the house for long enough to make the transformation. He's a little anti-change right now, but I can promise once it is done he will thank me!
x a

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails