Thursday 15 April 2010

A new life for old bottles


For the past couple of days I have been clearing out drawers, cupboards, boxes, baskets and every little corner in my small apartment. I'm a hoarder, I know it. I love open spaces and no clutter, but I like collecting and gathering things even more.
The end result of course, is that I don't know where anything is when I need it and I end up having no cupboard space for my towels!
But collecting does not need to be a bad thing. This collection has over 40 old bottles, but it's neatly displayed and there is a sense of organisation. I am so in love with these pics (sorry, forgot where I found them) it's given me new hope for my chaos!
I suppose that's what I need to do: organise my clutter.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails