Monday 28 November 2011

Introducing: Kosbaar



It's been a dream of mine for such a long time to get really stuck in with events and an online shop of sorts.  I just never knew how exactly I would make it work, until I decided about 3 months ago to jump, and just DO it! 

So here it is: Kosbaar. It means 'precious' in Afrikaans, and it's one of those amazing Afrikaans words that mean more than what it just says.


Over the last couple of months I've had so much fun with various events, from weddings to corporate evenings, and that is the foundation of Kosbaar. I firmly believe that weddings should be special - without breaking the bank.  There are so many creative ways of making your day unique - and one that you will treasure forever more - and that's where I come in.  

Whether you need full event planning and management (I will be there on the day to set up and run the whole day) or just some input on ideas that you could run with - it's up to you. I always try and outsource as little as possible - as that is where the extra costs just add up and add up! 

Take 5 minutes to browse the site and say hello!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails