Thursday 23 September 2010

Overwhelmed

I have been slightly overwhelmed with work for the last 2 weeks or so - thus taking an unexpected (and not voluntary) vacation from blogging. It always gets extremely busy this time of the year, with clients wanting to get everything ready before the end of the year.

I have also been keeping myself very busy with some wedding planning and making of invites (not my wedding though) and hope to share these with you soon.

Some other things I have been up to that are worth mentioning:
  • Sitting and sleeping (bliss!) on my sexy new couch
  • Wondering about a paint colour for my bedroom - I am tempted to make it a DIY long weekend and start by painting the bedroom. It's long overdue
  • Sleeping under my handmade quilt. Yes, moi can stitch! It's not finished (I still need to tidy the edge) but I love it already
  • Been on the lookout for a nice shaggy silver rug. Why are they so expensive? :(
  • Enjoyed a wonderful Sunday at Spier and lunched at the new Eight restaurant - so worth a visit!
  • Mastered the art of hand embossing envelopes - It's not that difficult and the end result is worth it.

It's going to be rollercoaster ride until the end of the year, but then it's holiday! Yippee! I'm already counting the days...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails