Tuesday 14 September 2010

Best of the Catalogues

New Season = new catalogues! With Spring officially here (although I'm not sure if Mother Nature got the memo - Cape Town is a little chilly this morning), I for one love to add a bit of colour in my apartment and accesorise with fun things. Perfect to chase away the winter blues.

I'm sad to say that the various catalogues are not all the exciting, except for @home. Woolies and Mr Price have loads of lovely glasses, plates, linen and that sort of thing. For vases I always head to Woolies first though.

Here are just a few of my favourites from the @home catalogue...


Maybe because my big brother is a pilot, but I love these bookends for R250.

This screen is perfect for hiding my desk inthe lounge, which is always overflowing with bits of paper and ribbon and odds and ends. At R1100, not badly priced either.

The yellow coat rack would look perfect in my entrance against the grey blue walls!
The sun is coming up earlier, setting later. The days are warmer and the birds are singing. Summer is on it's way darlings!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails