Monday 2 January 2012

New beginnings

Happy New Year to all you lovely people! I trust by now the hangover is gone, the house cleaned (although mine is not) and your resolutions are still intact!

I spent an amazing day at a friend's house- poolside with drinks, cold watermelon and boardgames. This carried on onto the night, and as we all cheered (and got sprayed with champagne) I stood back for just a brief second and was 100% happy. I was amongst loving friends and this is more important to me than profit, marketing, work or the trappings of today's fast paced lifestyle.

I am able to enter 2012 with a whole lot more wisdom than I did 2011. It will be the year that a lot needs to change for me, something that is really difficult to accept for this Cancerian!

May you all go through 2012 with a happy heart!

- blogged from my iPhone

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails