Sunday 7 November 2010

Love your planet

I'm not sure if you can see the trailer clearly - but it's helluva cute. I took this pic on my brief visit to Rocking the Daisies. The dude was trying to reverse the cute trailer into the camp, and I have to say that is the only way I would ever attempt camping ever again. I've had my fair share of tents, uneven ground, blow up matresses that always lose their air, icy cold evenings and the sleeping bag that just doesn't cut it. Ablution blocks are the worst - if there are any I might add.

But it was all in the name of fun and at least now I can laugh about those experiences (altough I was ready to do something seriously illegal back then because it meant I would al least have a jail cell to sleep in that night and not a crappy tent - yes, I am that against it).


Wouldn't you go camping if you had a funky trailer like this one?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails