Monday 13 May 2013

Kosbaar Accessories

Those that know me can probably attest to the fact that I'm a bit of a Jack of all trades. I attribute this to my slight inclination towards ADD. (I'm sure of it)

I can't sit still, can't just watch a movie. I have to constantly be doing something with my hands.

So, as 2013 made it's appearance, and I became a freelance designer (does that just mean unemployed?) I had a bit more time on my hands. And I finally had the time to do something that I love - creating things.

And with that, I can now introduce my Kosbaar range of accessories: earrings (I'm mad about the little fabric studs), rings, brooches and very soon pendants.

Each piece is made by hand (my moi), using laser cut Beach Plywood and a myriad of vintage style fabrics.











I'm also designing a homeware range (also using Beach wood and possible fabric) - very excited about that!

You can shop online here, for international clients I'll launch my Etsy store soon!
To view more, click here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails