Monday 17 October 2011

Swoon #1

I tend to fall in love quite easily. The latest bedspread. The array of cushion on display at any given shop at any given time. The cute teapot in pink polka dots.

But luckily I normally stop myself before I buy all these items and think about it. Chances are that by the time I get home I've forgotten about the pink polka dot teapot, or I've realised I'd be much better off buying something else. Or nothing at all.

Then there are items that I think of day in and day out. Dream about. Swoon over. These are the items that, if I win the Lotto on Wednesday (which would be a real miracle, considering I don't play) I would immediately go out and buy.

For the most part I can't afford these items, and that is the ONLY reason that I don't already own this gorgeous Paul Smith designed rug. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails