Thursday 23 June 2011

Loving this



I am madly in love with these earrings and rings from Lady Peculiar!

I first spotted this little shop one evening after dinner in Stellenbosch. They were closed of course, but I stood in front of the window which must have seemed like ages to my boyfriend - then boyfriend, now fiance ;) Still love saying it...

Anyway. Their pieces are delicate, but still have loads of character and gusto, you know?

I also love how they incorporate such iconic Afrikaans things such as 'suikerbekkie' and 'hartlam' (wanneer laas het jy daai woord gehoor!).

It's my birthday on Saturday, and I might just go and spoil myself with a piece or 2 of Lady Peculiar.....

Cape Town is terribly cold and wet today - I hope you are wrapped up warm wherever you are!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails