Thursday 7 April 2011

Design Indaba Feedback Part 3: Tin Town

I know, I'm taking forever to post about the Indaba! It's been weeks now and I've not even begun to share all the magnificent stalls! (I blame my phone - not playing along in downloading images to my computer...naughty) But here is the next installment: Tin Town. I love their work for so many reasons: whimsical, fantastical designs, all items can be flat packed (great for retailers and consumers alike), innovative designs - these pieces are cute AND practical.... Here are just some of my favourites:


I wish I had a garden - these would go in first!



How great is this? I wonder if they do a double bed size?


Super adorable! (hehe...I think I have that place mat!)


Little Angel for Christmas.


This would be a perfect night light for a nursery.



I want this. Met 'n seer hart!


For more lovely creations, visit Tin Town. (I also love their website intro!)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails