Wednesday 13 January 2010

The writing is on the wall (or on the sun lounger)

I have a strange obsession with words. More to the point, writing on walls. I think if I had free reign, I would cover my walls in poems, songs, thoughts, whatever I could.

But I do not have free reign (and let's be honest, I do get bored of having to look at the same thing everyday very quickly), so these canvasses provide me with the perfect solution!






How's this for a perfect lounger?
"I love you much most beautiful darling". Now who wouldn't want those words uttered to them?
x a
ps. I have an unmentionable amounts of images on my computer. Whenever I see something I like, I file it under my 'inspirasie' folder. So if anyone sees something that is theirs, and I have not linked back to you or mentioned you, it's really only because I suck at admin and referencing images. Mail me and I will add the link immediately! Promise.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails